Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Light In This World

DANJOU PEAR..............


PINOT NOIR............
BEARDED IRIS............

PURPLE CRABAPPLE..........
PERENNIAL DAISY...not the shasta, some freely seeding early blooming daisy............

SOME CALL THEM WEEDS..........

WEALTHY APPLE.........

CALENDULA...a very dependable flower, reseeds freely
DAFFODIL DELIGHT

BORAGE -FOR COURAGE

As long as we are here, we are a light in this world. SHINE ON!! The images I share today are just a small taste of the abundant beauty around us right now. I am blessed to witness the fullness of nature. Truly, the sweetest moments are those spent in the garden. I am grateful for my health and am truly enjoying watching my perennial orchard/vineyard come into maturity. It is a great way to mark the seasons, and feel a connection in this world.