Friday, January 04, 2008

'07 Year in Review - Part One

January:Cute Pics of Snoopy as a Baby and Pepper Napping W/Buster...








February:Snow, First Bulbs, Tributes to Nala and Shy Girl, More Snow, Pups, Blooms, Clearing Weather, and My Folks Touching Valentine's Card - 50 years of Loving!


March: Wow! Tons of good pics, More Snow, More Bulbs, Lots of Great Fruit Tree Blooms, Wildlife, Vistas, More Dogs...
April: My Most Productive Blogging Month, Great Garden Shots, Flowers Galore, Baby Fruit-Set, The Special COYOTE Pic, Spring Bursting Out All Over, Dog Training Issues, Vistas and Fog...
May: Lots and Lots of Flowers-Too Many To List , Abundant Fruit-Set - Pears, Apple, Plum, Nectarine and Grape, Small Fruits, Edible Veggies, Bugs, Forest, Valley, Dog Tales and Dog Tails...

June:Of Course More Flowers! Bigger Fruit, Deer, Frog, Bear Butte and Did I Mention, Tons of Blossoms?...


This Year in Review was fun, but difficult. Many images spoke to me, it was challenging to chose only one. It's great to look back over the last year. There are so many amazing images to enjoy. Do you have a favorite?

I really appreciate the EZ access and usability afforded by a blog. It is a interesting photo album/journal format that has grown on me and I highly recommend it as a way to create a digital keepsake of your life. In this case it is an interesting collection of garden/pet lore, that may even serve me in the future. In the mean time it is a useful holding arena for my love of digital imagery. It is an amazing way to easily share the beauty that is all around me with folks from afar. I hope the nature journey, that is this blog, can uplift even one soul.

We had a wonderful holiday and I am truly looking forward to '08. I've been away for some time and I have a lot I'd like to share with you. First though, there are some windblown trees to clear and a major fence rebuild! More later. Jj

No comments: