Monday, February 19, 2007

If a picture paints a thousand words...

My spirit feels spring stirring. It is a hopeful place of promise and joy. I can't wait! Well, I take that back... in light of the work load before me, I've need for every day between now and the warmth and vigor of May. I planted my remaining grapes yesterday. They've been in 2 gallon pots since last year. On the whole, they seem a bit more vigorous than the vines that have been in the ground. It will be interesting to see how they fare against the established vines from here on out. Luckily I'd already dug the holes so it took just a couple of hours, and I was happy to come inside as the north wind had really starting to make a fuss. Today, clear and cool as well.

BEAR BUTTE LOOKING EAST






















APRICOT STARTING TO DO HER STUFF!






SNOW ON THE DISTANT MOUNTAINS



WE ARE LOVING SPRING A COMING















WOW! CABBAGE!







COULD THIS BE THE FIRST ROBIN?

1 comment:

Noah said...

Hey JoJo, don't know if we've ever met, but I just wanted to thank you for getting your delightful little blog going. I got turned on to it tonight from Eric's recent post about it (as many folks probably did), and not only did you choose a good name for it, but your multimedia posts have more than lived up to the name's tantalizing promise.

I happened to read the thread of comments that Eric's nod to your blog provoked, and I sure hope you won't let Steve Lewis's attack discourage you any -- I thought you defended yourself very elegantly. Good line about earning your "blogger hide"...

Anyway, please keep it up (as you can, in between planting and nurturing the growing things in your life). I and no doubt many others will be back looking for more.