Sunday, June 17, 2007

Longest Days


A foggy Morning in Early June...A Young buck in peaceful repose...I love their fuzzy "new growth" antlers!
Bear Butte From Lower on the Ridge...Drifting clouds make for a magical view...
Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers...Echinacea...
Roses...
Kiwi Blossom...Very Sweet...alas, no male = no fruit. I lost the male I had to a late spring chill last year (the stems are very sensitive to cold when they are young) Newly planted male is thriving but no blooms this year.
Last of the Bearded Iris...
First of the Tiger Lilies...These are a very hardy and dependable perennial which are easy to grow, and they multiply readily.
Snoopy in a moment of quiet attention...He is rather a handful and I have yet to submit the full report of his aggression assessment. I will say he got a score of 10. (10 being the worst!) Amazingly, there is hope! We intend to keep him busy, while we wait out these puppy crazies. More when I have time...
I LOVE these purple crab apples, notice the naturally occurring yeasts that grow on the surface of the fruit...
My Early Morning 'Natural Moment' with amazing digital effects...sort of like pastel or watercolor artwork...
Pet Frog....
Happy Summer. More later. xxoo Jj

No comments: